Amid industry upheaval, healthcare organizations are under greater pressure than ever to be productive. Only by getting the most out of every tool can you deliver the care patients need with the efficiency the market demands.
Centricity Services are designed to connect productivity with care by increasing usability, enhancing performance, and optimizing a solution’s return on investment.
Services are for customers only. Some services may not be available for specific products.
Applies GE Healthcare expertise to existing workflows, optimizing clinical and business systems.
Brochure: Workflow Consulting
Aligns people, processes and technology to support regulatory compliance and optimize overall performance.
Brochure: Meaningful Use Consulting
Offers expert insight into current processes, locating inefficiencies and optimizing the value of your technology.
Comprehensively evaluates processes and equipment post-installation to identify potential sources of additional value.
Gives you the project management, workflow design, and application training you need to get up and running smoothly.
Brochure: Software Implementation
Delivers key enhancements to help improve organizational and clinical value while reducing disruption and downtime.
Brochure: Upgrade Implementation
Smoothly and securely moves your most important assets onto supported platforms in a way that fits your unique needs.
Brochure: Data Migration
Leverages new features and fine-tunes existing functionality for optimal organizational performance.
Delivers comprehensive recommendations to better align your interfaces with your business requirements.
Enlists expert writers and robust interpretation to capture new value from existing data.
Optimizes continuity between new or existing software solutions, improving workflow, and helping to reduce human error.
We utilize a train-the-trainer approach to provide training for common roles, including those listed below.
Clinical System Administrators
Clinical System Administrators actively participate in the product implementations, and provide ongoing system support, including management of day-to-day tasks, troubleshooting issues, and end user support.
Clinical Super Users
Clinical Super Users understand the defined departmental workflow, how the system was implemented to support the department, and serve as the go-to person within the department for system functionality and process questions.
System Managers (IT)
System Managers ensure the reliable daily operation of the computer system hardware, operating system, database, and peripherals.
Physicians are trained onsite by GE applications specialists who focus on the physician experience.
Delivers 24/7 designated and online support for swift diagnosis, resolution, and prevention of routine issues.
As part of Centricity Services and the continued effort to improve the uptime, functionality and efficiency of Centricity PACS, Centricity Universal Viewer, CCA, and our Cardiology Products, we have developed a proactive monitoring solution for our GE Centricity customers. This monitoring solution sends alerts from a dedicated on-site server or virtual server back to GE Healthcare support teams where engineers are standing by to investigate.
Why is Remote Monitoring important?
- Increase system uptime through monitoring of key systems and services and prevention of critical issues
- Allows GE to respond to possible issues before the customer is aware there may be a problem
Remote Monitoring alerting is included as part of your support agreement
- Taking advantage of this service requires an available virtual environment or dedicated server
- Site must have VPN connectivity to GE.
Helps you track inventory and facilitate original equipment manufacturer contracting, promoting smooth, orderly operation of your system.
Oversees your system 24/7 to fix issues in real time and prevent future problems before they occur.
Develops systems, procedures, and activities to keep your critical technology functioning in the midst of disruptive events, including disasters, resulting in reduced downtime.
GE Healthcare IT Services BrochureDownload
Hear what our customers are saying about us from KLAS and our internal customer satisfaction measurement system.
"The experience, professionalism and overall good natured GE team assigned to the project was the largest contributor to our satisfaction."1
"GE has a support system called Final Support. We can log calls with Final Support and get qualified technicians to reply to us quickly. I recently called with a question about a fix, and they called me right back, walked me through the fix, and then followed up with me to make sure it worked."2
"GE has excellent online support. Their help desk gets us to someone in seconds. GE is really great over the phone, and they can identify and give us solutions to issues that we are having very quickly. It is great to know that help is just a phone call away."3
"As soon as we call GE support for Centricity Perinatal, we are speaking with a live person. We don't get put on hold, and GE stays on the phone with us until the issue is resolved. When they have to call us back, they are very good at following up. We have the option of speaking to someone from clinical support or technical support, so if we have a clinical question, we don't get stuck talking to a technical person who doesn't know anything about the clinical side. GE splits up the support that way. I really like that because I can call and use obstetrical terms with the clinical people and they understand what I am talking about. The GE support team has very strong technical and clinical knowledge and has always been very helpful."4
"Like always, reaching a support person was fast and easy, service was friendly and helpful, the solution was clearly explained, and I received a follow-up email. Business with GE Healthcare IT and Clinical support is always a pleasure."5
"One of the strengths of GE is their engagement in working with us. We are seen as a valued customer. That has always been good. We have another step release coming up, and things have been going well. Each time, the installs are better at improving the overall quality and reliability. There are a lot of good things from that."6
"Team was professional, interacted well with nursing and IT alike and was able to get our new system installed and functional ahead of schedule."7
"The team from GE was very nice to work with. They ensured that all of our needs were met. All of them were very knowledgeable about the process."8
"Whenever we had a problem, a question, or a suggestion, they were all listened to by the implementation team and necessary changes were made, or not, if they were not needed. I really appreciate the work that [our project manager], and the others did. It made the move and the implementation much less painful than it would have been otherwise."9
"I would start by saying it was the leadership of the GE Project Manager and her ability to guide the project. I can also say the ability of the GE Project team as a whole. They made themselves available to answer questions or supply extra training for our Nurses. This was above and beyond what I have experienced from other vendors. As the Project Manager from the Hospital side I felt we worked great together, her ability to make our organization feel like we were her only customer was above and beyond."10
"Instructor taught the information that was needed for a new system manager. She also was able to explain different features for the various Centricity versions. With the smaller class size it also allowed her to spend more or less time on topics as we needed. The class activities were a great part of the class, reinforcing the discussed materials. I left feeling the information covered was going to be very helpful in my new role of system manager."11
"The GE team pulled together a comprehensive training class on very short notice. It was not at typical training. We asked for a fairly comprehensive training in a short time frame. She did a terrific job at driving through the course material and going into detail as needed."12
"We have read most ICD10 NFG, NFTG's from cover to cover and had begun working our way through testing, before we had this class. We thought that GE's class was one of the best actions we have taken. Her knowledge, course content, timing and
delivery are the best. We felt good about what we had remediated prior to the class and know that we will be much better because of it."13
"She is an excellent trainer. I learned a great deal. She even sent emails after the class to follow up to see if we had any questions and set us a few tips. I really enjoyed both classes." 14
"The upgrade process was smooth and fairly painless. The support was phenomenal. The GE IT and support personnel were fantastic. Even still, GE is very quick to respond to problems." 15
"All of the GE staff here were knowledgeable, helpful and went out of their way to be sure that we got what we needed and that we understood how everything worked. I could not have asked for an easier upgrade experience. All went according to plan. Prior to the upgrade there were some anxious moments, but those were resolved and everything else went off without a hitch." 16
"GE staff were on top of everything, timelines meetings, etc. Everything was prepped and ready to go on the day of go-live, so there were no delays in getting it up and running. They were also very good about starting it early in the morning so that it was ready for testing mid-morning. Very good support."17
"Excellent communication with project manager and implementation engineers. Project milestones were followed up on and met, and implementation requirements were laid out and completed in a timely manner. Enjoyed working with each member of the GE Project Team."18
1. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in January 2013.
2. Collected about Healthcare IT Services KLAS in August 2012 ©KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com
3. Collected about Healthcare IT Services KLAS in March 2012 ©KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com
4. Collected about Healthcare IT Services KLAS in February 2012 ©KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com
5. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in August 2013.
6. Collected about Healthcare IT Services KLAS in June 2013 ©KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com
7. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in January 2013.
8. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in December 2012.
9. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in January 2013.
10. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in December 2012.
11. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in November 2012.
12. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in April 2013.
13. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in June 2013.
14. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in May 2013.
15. Collected about Healthcare IT Services KLAS in August 2012 ©KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com
16. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in February 2013.
17. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in July 2013.
18. Collected about Healthcare IT Services from GE Healthcare's internal Customer Satisfaction Measurement System in October 2012.