Intensive Care Unit
Overcome daily challenges with GE Healthcare solutions—tailored to help you deliver your vision of high-quality patient care and productivity in the ICU.
50% of all patient intra-hospital transport are associated with adverse events1
8–19% Mortality rate in the ICU2
ICU budget represents 13.7% of total hospital costs 2
ICU - When every second countsGE Healthcare can provide a complete range of intensive care solutions throughout your clinical workflow from bedside to discharge. We offer customized solutions that fit everyday challenges you encounter in your workflow, whether you need help caring for high-acuity patients or improving ICU productivity. We are here to help you manage moments that matter.
Elevating Patient Care
Elevating Efficient Workflows
Personalized and connected ICU ecosystem
Clinical View. A resource by clinicians for clinicians.
- Adverse events during intrahospital transport of critically ill patients: Incidence and risk factors Crit Care Res Pract. 2017: 6847124. Published online 2017 Sep 14. doi: 10.1155/2017/6847124 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5618745/
- ICU Outcomes, UCSF Philip R. Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies, Site access Nov 16.2020.
- GE Healthcare, Summary of results from observation study comparing usability of patient intra-hospital transport monitor CARESCAPE™ ONE vs comparator device of same class. JB58083XX(1) 5/18.
- GE Healthcare, Optimizing Gas Exchange through Monitoring Functional Residual Capacity for a Ventilated Trauma Patient, Wade Veneman, RRT and Wil Caliwag, B. S., RRT, CPFT Community Regional Medical Center, Fresno, CA. December 2015 JB36738XX.
- Based on a GE internal study with Venue GO DOC2254811.