- Network Service Contracts
Your patient monitoring network is often overlooked, until it goes down.
GE Healthcare’s Network Service Contracts can help enhance the stability of your patient monitoring network to help get your patient data to where it needs to be – safely and securely. We offer:
- Flexible and scalable solutions to network problems
- Ongoing assessments of your network and hardware components
- Planned and corrective maintenance
- Remote and on-site technical support
- Network Performance & Analytics
Your single source of truth for your network
GE Healthcare’s OnWatch NP (Network Performance) is a comprehensive, cloud-based network performance and analytics solution that provides:
- Medical device inventory
- Network performance analytics
- Proactive intelligent alerts
- Anomaly detection
- CARESCAPE™ integration
Your guide to best practices for managing patient monitoring networks.
In this white paper from global research and consulting firm Frost & Sullivan, you will receive real-world examples and advice on managing your patient monitoring network from a think tank of experts in biomedical management.
- Network connectivity as the key to operational success
- Network failure’s effects on patient safety
- Common causes of network failures
- Interdepartmental communication
- Proactive network management
Learn more about how you can craft a management strategy for your patient monitoring network.