Your guide to best practices for managing patient monitoring networks.
In this white paper from global research and consulting firm Frost & Sullivan, you will receive real-world examples and advice on managing your patient monitoring network from a think tank of experts in biomedical management.
- Network connectivity as the key to operational success
- Network failure’s effects on patient safety
- Common causes of network failures
- Interdepartmental communication
- Proactive network management
Learn more about how you can craft a management strategy for your patient monitoring network.