- Increase workflow efficiency and support a more confident diagnosis by utilizing patient priors including Ultrasound, MRI, and DBT as well as clinical and pathology reports.2
Reduce IT resources and associated costs needed to configure and maintain as no separate mammography dedicated ecosystem required
- Supports a rapid mammography reading workflow throughout your enterprise with mammography-specific toolsets.
Provides access to patient’s EMR and full image history to provide a more complete context for diagnosis.
Centricity™ Universal Viewer with Native Breast Imaging Brochure
Centricity™ Universal Viewer Now with Native Breast Imaging
CWAVE Users Group
- Centricity CWAVE user group members play an active role in developing our Enterprise Imaging solutions.
- Monthly peer-to-peer calls help enterprise teams share and learn best practices for operational effectiveness.
- Educational webinars and tradeshow events provide access and engagement with industry thought leaders and product teams.
- No cost to join at www.cwaveusers.com
- Through simplification of IT infrastructure
- Rafferty EA, Park JM, Philpotts LE, et al. Assessing Radiologist Performance Using Combined Digital Mammography and Breast Tomosynthesis Compared with Digital Mammography Alone: Results of a Multicenter, Multireader Trial. Radiology. 2013;266(1):104-113. doi:10.1148/radiol.12120674.