Centricity Solutions for Enterprise Imaging
GE Healthcare’s Centricity Enterprise Imaging Solutions are ready to take you to that next level—with solutions that combine all of the capabilities, integrations, and intelligence you need to make imaging a transformative force in your organization. This includes:
- A standards-driven, vendor-neutral archive solution that intelligently weaves longitudinal patient images and data from many different sources and systems together—and then makes it all available through a convenient web-based, zero-footprint viewer.
- An imaging collaboration suite that combines two essential imaging collaboration applications—and then connects them through a cloud-based integrated viewer service—to fundamentally improve how you connect, collaborate, and access patient images and information.
- A unified diagnostic viewer that supports your care-specific workflows, facilitates fast and precise decision making, and helps you stay focused on quality care.
- A comprehensive enterprise cardiology solution that enables your entire team to access and manage patient data, images, reports, and workflows across different information systems and modalities from one convenient location.
Be Social with GE
CWAVE Users Group
- Centricity CWAVE user group members play an active role in developing our Enterprise Imaging solutions.
- Monthly peer-to-peer calls help enterprise teams share and learn best practices for operational effectiveness.
- Educational webinars and tradeshow events provide access and engagement with industry thought leaders and product teams.
- No cost to join at www.cwaveusers.com
Amid industry upheaval, healthcare organizations are under greater pressure than ever to be productive. Only by getting the most out of every tool can you deliver the care patients need with the efficiency the market demands.
GE Healthcare's IT Services are designed to connect productivity with care by increasing usability, enhancing performance, and optimizing a solution's return on investment.
Drives understanding and increases adoption by leaders and staff through Master Trainer Education and/or End User Education services.
Delivers high adoption right from the start with Software Implementation, Upgrade Implementation, or Data Migration services.
Help reduces unplanned downtime, promotes resilience, and enhances usability throughout your IT systems lifecycle with Software Maintenance and Dedicated Support services.
Visit the Healthcare IT Service Portal
Help diminishes disruptions, responds to required changes, and optimizes productivity through Application Customization, Interface Customization, Report Customization, or Custom Integration services.
Help reduces uncertainty and long-term expenses while staying focused on your organization's patient care mission through Asset Management, Remote Monitoring, or Business Continuity services.
Some services may not be available for specific products.
- Where an internet connection is available.
- Refer to the Centricity Universal Viewer Zero Footprint datasheet for a complete list of supported devices and browsers.