Secure and vendor-neutral
Promote uninterrupted workflow across the care delivery network with your existing IT solutions and infrastructure.
- Diverse use cases
Use for care team coordination, patient referrals, secure communication with unaffiliated partners, and more.
Standardize collaborative workflows across your healthcare organization—internal and from referral sites.
- Vendor agnostic integration
Upload, distribute and download images and data from a supported DICOM device or media types such as CD or USB.
- One-click access
Integrate Active Directory to enable Single Sign-On and access all your applications and data in seconds.
- Risk management
Audit trail and control functionalities promote record integrity and make historical data easily accessible.
- Modality worklist integration
Use for patient study reconciliation to help ensure proper filing of foreign studies while improving data consistency.
User and content management configuration settings allow management of groups, connections and user preferences
Use compatible zero footprint DICOM and non-DICOM viewers to view shared content online from anywhere.3
- Easy-to-use case inbox to quickly share and collaborate on images, cases and reports
- Advanced visualization tools to share full-fidelity 3D images, anytime, from anywhere3
- Secure, standards-based foreign study management to reduce complexities of handling in local PACS
Multi-Disciplinary Team (MDT)
- Centralized, easy-to-navigate case lists with connectivity to your organization’s PACS, EA or VNA
- Intuitive functionality: configure groups, invite members, reorder cases, set meeting times and more
- Comprehensive note-taking to allow for easy post-meeting follow-up with referring clinicians
- Access to longitudinal patient images and records for both affiliated and non-affiliated physicians
- Role-based access: remote clinicians can see studies and reports as they’re completed
- Ability to query the system to quickly find specific patient imaging data
- User-friendly web portal with access code login allows access in a secure environment
- Mobile compatibility and downloadable data allow access from supported devices, online or offline
- App permissions: patients can easily grant access to other healthcare professionals for second opinions