Motion Management Enhances Simulation
Motion Match applications can help you more effectively plan radiation treatment for tumors that move when the patient breathes. 4D phase-matched reconstruction is GE's key to improved radiotherapy treatment planning. And to help make you more productive, it allows you to automatically view phase-matched and gated studies, and simultaneously visualize dual-gated studies on the console.
Improved Visualization Capabilities
Motion Match is designed to enhance simulation, helping you:
- Improve radiotherapy planning and treatment
- Improve workflow for PET and CT respiratory gating
- Simplify data acquisition
- Move seamlessly between PET and CT scans
- Phase match and view gated studies automatically
- See both the cardiac and respiratory triggers in real time
Motion Match features include:
- Advantage 4D enables 4D review on the console
- Motion Correct outputs the average Cine CT
- Retro Phase Match Reconstruction allows manual bin mixing
- Motion VUE displays acquisitions on Advantage Workstation*
- 4D images provide a video sequence of tumor movement
- CT acquired in Cine mode; PET in List mode
- Time-generated Cine CT
- 3D orthogonal views
Knowledge. Power. Confidence.
GE Healthcare Educators and PET/CT Clinical Application Specialists are committed to helping you provide better patient care on a daily basis through our high performance education programs. Learn more.
Service. Support. Solutions.
We're here to help you keep your PET/CT system up and running. We know that for every piece of PET/CT equipment in your facility, there are patients with expectations about having their exams done reliably and on schedule. GE's dedicated Field Service team and specialized online Engineers make it their mission to transform essential services into extraordinary outcomes. Learn more.