FlightPlan for Liver processes GE CBCT images and includes the following main features:
- Automatic segmentation of the liver arterial tree from an operator-defined starting point
- Definition by operator of a region of interest
- Automatic segmentation (color highlighting) of vessels from the operator-defined starting point to the vicinity of the operator-defined region of interest
- Ability to manually add and remove vessels in the vicinity of the operator-defined region of interest
- Export to Vision 2 application to overlay segmented vessels over real-time fluoroscopic image
- Multi-modality 3D review to load and compare CT or MR datasets side by side with GE CBCT datasets
FlightPlan for Liver is a post processing software package that helps the analysis of 3D X-ray images of the liver arterial tree. Its output is intended as an adjunct means to help identify arteries leading to the vicinity of hypervascular lesions in the liver. This adjunct information may be used by physicians to aid them in their evaluation of hepatic arterial anatomy during embolization procedures.