Multiple image acquisitions are often necessary to analyze complex vasculature, increasing radiation dose, contrast media usage and procedure time.
Embo ASSIST with Virtual Injection, powered by Edison, is a 3D visualization software solution designed to help clinicians simulate injections dynamically, and thus perform embolization procedures with confidence.
- Aid clinicians to visualize and anticipate the destination of potential injections.
- Help to develop a strong PAE program.
- Embo ASSIST solution includes FlightPlan For Embolization, Vision 2, VesselIQ Xpress, Autobone Xpress and requires AW workstation with Volume Viewer, Volume Viewer Innova. These applications are sold separately. Not available for sale in all regions.
- 3DCT HD is an option sold separately. Includes 3DXR. Requires AW workstation and Volume Viewer. Available only on Innova IGS 5, Innova IGS 6, Discovery IGS 7 and Discovery IGS 7 OR.
- The live image display screen of the IGS x-ray system is the reference screen for fluoroscopy during an interventional procedure
- Split Phase is a GE created customized protocol which requires Volume Viewer. Application sold separately