GE Ascom Secondary Alarm Notification Solution
Intelligent alarm management helps deliver consistent and dependable care
The Ascom secondary alarm notification solution from GE Healthcare provides caregivers with content-rich alarm information in the form of a text-based alarm notification (e.g., bed location, severity and status) along with up to a 12-second waveform snapshot for ECG-related events. This additional information provided to caregivers may enable them to better understand and react to a given clinical situation.
The release of Ascom Unite Axess for Smart Devices expands the mobility of patient data distribution in near-real-time. Ascom Unite Axess enables caregivers to receive secondary alarm notifications on devices such as iPhones** and Android** smartphones.
With customizable filtering and prioritization available in the Ascom Mobile Monitoring Gateway (MMG), alarm management is enhanced, helping to avoid alarm fatigue.
The Mobile Monitoring Gateway (MMG) and Unite Connectivity Manager operate on the Elise3 embedded solid state server platform for enhanced performance and lower operating costs.
- Network appliance
- Highly secure, solid state, and embedded hardware
- Small footprint: 1.73” x 8.66” x 7.84” (H x W x D)
- Linux** kernel, not full operating system
- NO anti-virus required
- NO patch management required
- Low heat generation
- NO spinning fans needed for cooling
- Rack mountable
- Two modules side-by-side
- One module, one insert
- 1U rack space
Compatible with these GE products:
- ApexPro™ Telemetry System
- CARESCAPE™ Modular Monitors
- Dash™ 2000/2500/3000/4000/5000 monitors
- GE DINAMAP™ PRO 1000 monitor
- Solar™ 7000/8000/8000i/8000M/9000/9500monitors
- Unity Network™ ID
- iOS (iPhones**, iPads**)
- Android** smartphones
- Cisco** IP phones
- Polycom SpectraLink** phones
- Text displays
1. Contact your local GE and Ascom Sales Specialist for compatibility and functionality details, and prior to any commercial agreement made regarding third-party devices.