MR Surgical Suite
MR Surgical Suite
GE offers an effective solution for enabling pre-operative, intra-operative, and post-operative MRI imaging for a patient undergoing neurosurgery.
Leading institutions have recognized the value of intra-operative imaging to help clinicians confidently and more completely resect tumors that previously may have been deemed inoperable. GE's MR Surgical Suite provides the iMRI capabilities to addresses your most challenging cases while offering advanced diagnostic and interventional solutions to help maximize your investment.
Our MR Surgical Suite provides you with these benefits:
Increases surgical vision by:
- Helping to localize/target tumor
- Establishing tumor margins
- Accounting for shifts in brain
- Multipurpose OR / MR
- Surgical, DI, Interventional use
- Standard OR procedures
- Optimized surgical positioning
- Full featured diagnostic imaging
- Easy installation- standard OR/MR
- Upgradeable technology
The MR Surgical Suite offers you these features:
- 70cm 1.5T or 3.0T MRI systems
- GEM Suite diagnostic capability
- Detachable MR tables:
- MR-OR Express Patient table
- GEM Express Patient table
- MAQUET surgical tables
- Mayfield MR compatible skull clamp
- Multichannel, phased array flex coils for iMRI imaging
- Navigation integration
- GE Healthcare project management and integration experience
SIGNA Pulse of MR
Don't miss another issue of SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- View the latest issue or browse archived issues on our SIGNA Pulse of MR page.
- Sign up for a complimentary subscription to SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- Go Digital! Download the free SIGNA Pulse of MR App at either the Apple Store or Android Market or www.amazon.com. Now available as an application at no cost for either your Apple iPad or iPhone, Android mobile devices, or on your Kindle, the digital version of SIGNA Pulse of MR allows you to browse the latest news articles or look back through archived issues with the touch of a button.
Brochure: MR Surgical SuiteDownload