Centricity Clinical Archive
Experience the Power of One
When you provide a more consistent, unified, and secure view of patient information, you create new opportunities to improve collaboration, boost efficiency, facilitate critical treatment decisions, and lower costs.
The Centricity™ Clinical Archive Solution delivers this crucial single view, with a standards-driven solution that intelligently weaves longitudinal patient data from many different sources and systems together—and then makes it all available through a convenient web-based, zero-footprint viewer that image-enables your entire EMR system.
Differentiating Solution Benefits
Centricity Clinical Archive is different from other “vendor neutral” archives, because it allows you to:
- Move beyond archives that only support the DICOM standard—with full support for a wide range of interoperability standards, including IHE-XDS, HL7, and IMPI. This makes it possible to share and interact with virtually any enterprise or community archive
- Overcome the limitations and inconsistencies of multi-vendor PACS systems with advanced tag morphing and Image Lifecycle Management capabilities that optimize image sharing and workflows across different systems and technologies
- Make patient information more accessible and secure with available cloud-connected disaster recovery, virtual server deployment options, and standardized configurations that help improve reliability.
Transform departmental silos into powerful, information sharing engines
Centricity Universal Viewer
3D post-processing, breast imaging tools, and enterprise-wide access on a single desktop
Scheduling, acquiring, viewing, reporting, coding, sharing and archiving, in a single, intelligent workﬂow.
Centricity Cardio Enterprise
Bridges the gaps between cardiovascular service lines and healthcare information systems with a single point of access for patient data, waveforms, images, analysis tools and physcian reports – combined with powerful end-to-end management, analytics and workflow tools
Unleash the power of your healthcare data to solve your most significant challenges and achieve sustainable clinical, financial and operational outcomes
Every picture tells a story. And when it comes to your patients, capturing and documenting visible light images at every step of the workflow helps provide vital details of their care journey.
Media Manager enables speedy acquisition and documentation of pictures directly from mobile devices, reducing the documentation time per patient case, helping avoid missed patient data and enhancing staff productivity.
Media Manager offers intuitive patient barcode or MRN identification and initiates a guided workflow to document case attributes. Images in their native formats are automatically uploaded to the XDS repository which simplifies access to patient records, across the enterprise.
Media Manager was jointly developed with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)3.
Benefits of Centricity Clinical Archive equipped with Media Manager:
Designed in consideration of patient data safety - no data left behind on the mobile device. Automated lock-out for unattended devices.
Improve staff efficiency by reducing manual printing and scanning of images and documents.
Reduce time taken to document a wound case, by reducing the number of steps needed to add visible light images to the patient's medical record.
Enhance enterprise wide access to images and videos for clinicians and specialists across the enterprise.
Standardize documentation quality and consistency required for reimbursement submissions and regulatory compliance.
"The nurse can open the wound up, take any pictures and record what they need to, upload it directly from their phone so it can go right into the patient's record and be available rapidly so that the next person can see exactly what the wound looks like."
Debbie Balsic, Director for Clinical Operational Informatics,
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
Amid industry upheaval, healthcare organizations are under greater pressure than ever to be productive. Only by getting the most out of every tool can you deliver the care patients need with the efficiency the market demands.
GE Healthcare's IT Services are designed to connect productivity with care by increasing usability, enhancing performance, and optimizing a solution's return on investment.
Increases employee and IT system productivity with Workflow Consulting, Regulatory Consulting, Technical Consulting, or Productivity Assessment.
Drives understanding and increases adoption by leaders and staff through Master Trainer Education and/or End User Education services.
Delivers high adoption right from the start with Software Implementation, Upgrade Implementation, or Data Migration services.
Reduces unplanned downtime, promotes resilience, and enhances usability throughout your IT systems lifecycle with Software Maintenance and Dedicated Support services.
Visit the Healthcare IT Service Portal
Diminishes disruptions, responds to required changes, and optimizes productivity through Application Customization, Interface Customization, Report Customization, or Custom Integration services.
Reduces uncertainty and long-term expenses while staying focused on your organization's patient care mission through Asset Management, Remote Monitoring, or Business Continuity services.
Some services may not be available for specific products.
Be Social with GE
CWAVE Users Group
- Centricity CWAVE user group members play an active role in developing our Enterprise Imaging solutions.
- Monthly peer-to-peer calls help enterprise teams share and learn best practices for operational effectiveness.
- Educational webinars and tradeshow events provide access and engagement with industry thought leaders and product teams.
- No cost to join at www.cwaveusers.com
Centricity™ STAR Program
Please join the conversation!
Share your experiences and expertise to promote your unique accomplishments and help similar organizations make informed business decisions. We are dedicated to supporting our customers in their goal to improve patient care and advance the healthcare industry. By participating in the Centricity STAR Program, you will have the opportunity to showcase your innovative use of technology to a larger audience of peers, practitioners, patients and the greater healthcare industry.
- Centricity Clinical Archive includes the following product components: Centricity Enterprise Archive, Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client, GE XDS Registry, Centricity Clinical Gateway, Audit Trail Repository, Media Manager, ICW Master Patient Index (MPI), and Lexmark PACS Scan. See the Centricity Clinical Archive Compatibility Matrix and product-specific documentation for requirements.
- Where an internet connection is available.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) is a collaboration partner of GEHC and as a result, has a financial interest in the development and commercialization of certain GEHC next generation imaging products.
*Market share ranking published by IHS< Medical Enterprise Data Storage Market - 2017