Our education specialists help drive change across your enterprise and enhance utilization through training on new features and functionality of your imaging solution. We have developed more than 100 imaging informatics courses, tailored to specific roles, such as System Administrator, System Manager-IT, Report Writer and Master Trainer. In addition, many courses offer CE credits to help technologists retain their registry status. Through our Centricity University education service, we offer an annual subscription that provides unlimited access to online and classroom-based courses1. Centricity University enables easier, predictable budgeting and forecasting of training costs, helping you increase your team’s proficiency in radiology workflow.
Recognizing the need to deliver training that fits work schedules and lifestyles, GE Healthcare offers Centricity University. This innovative training solution includes unlimited staff access to online and classroom-based courses through one easy subscription service.* Your organization gains increased staff proficiency with their imaging workflow, flexibility for users to learn at their own pace, and predictable budgeting and forecasting of training costs.
- Program costs are added to service agreement
- Billed as part of monthly service fees
- Entitlements sold separately by product
- Staff gain proficiency in their imaging workflow
- Flexibility to select a variety of courses without additional cost or quoting process
- Courses can be accessed within minutes
Increased Training Visibility
- Real-time visibility to training records at facility and staff level
- A learning plan managed by student and hospital staff
Continuing Education Credit
- Content approved by American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT) for CE credits
- Technologists can complete credits necessary for American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) renewal
- Applicable for IT system administration certification, if required
*Excludes travel and living expenses. Instructor-led classes are multi-site engagements.
Our Imaging Education Specialists have developed more than 100 imaging informatics courses with the learner in mind, increasing understanding and adoption. Course topics range from clinical administration and end-user adoption to technical setup, troubleshooting and hardware maintenance. Delivery options include remote self-paced, remote instructor-led and in-person classroom sessions at a GE Healthcare learning center. In addition, we can tailor our curricula to meet your specific needs.
Customers not currently using Centricity University can purchase training courses based on our standard catalog pricing.
View our course catalog
Leverage the expertise of our Imaging Education Specialists to help your team drive understanding and increase adoption of your Centricity solutions.
- Average 20 years of clinical experience
- Average 15 years of training experience
- 80 percent of specialists have clinical background prior to joining GE Healthcare
- 80 percent of specialists have training background prior to joining GE Healthcare
- More than 100 remote instructor-led courses delivered per year
- Student-teacher ratio for headquarters classes: 9 to 1
- Student-teacher ratio for remote instructor-led classes: 15 to 1
Related Products and Services
Our services are designed to connect productivity with care by increasing usability, enhancing performance, and optimizing a solution's return on investment.