Centricity™ Cardio Workflow
Comprehensive workflows bring order to a complex care area
Centricity™ Cardio Workflow offers a comprehensive collection of tools for all data and information management in the cardiovascular department. It helps facilitate registry workflow, streamlines inventory management, automates billing, creates clinical reports, and runs clinical and administrative queries.
Centricity Cardio Workflow transforms the physician reporting experience that helps physicians spend less time at the computer and spend more time on what matters most…the patient.
- Side-by-side reporting to help save clicks and easily view the report while you are documenting
- Quick reports to help document typical results in just a few clicks
- Visual indicators to help guide users to compliant documentation needed for billing
and accreditation purposes
Centricity™ Universal Viewer
Cardiology PACS with Intelligent tools in a single solution
Centricity Universal Viewer provides enterprise wide advanced visualization and quantification tools for Cardiology, offering a single source for coronary and vascular analysis, nuclear cardiology, volume analysis, and echo measurement and analysis tools such as 2D strain, 3D and 4D visualization. Centricity Universal Viewer offers embedded access to GE Healthcare's EchoPAC™ Plug-In, AW Advanced Visualization, Medis™ and TOMTEC™ tools.
Centricity Universal Viewer provides access to the following tools:
- Coronary and Vascular Analysis
- Stenosis Analysis
- Ventricular Analysis
- Echo Analysis
- Stress Echo Analysis
- Advanced 3D/4D Echo Analysis Tools
- Vascular Ultrasound Review & Measurements
- CT & MR advanced visualization tools
- Connectivity with GE Healthcare MUSE™ ECG Management System & GE Healthcare Xeleris™
Centricity™ Universal Viewer Zero Footprint
The Zero footprint viewer provides enterprise-wide access to images and reports
Centricity Universal Viewer Zero Footprint (ZFP) provides clinicians enterprise-wide and community-wide access to images and reports from anywhere2 on the user's device of choice3
The organization's IT leadership and staff benefit from:
- Zero installation with no download of any software on the user's device, no administrative rights required to access software, no patient data left behind on the device - helping to decrease reliance on IT staff for use and making patient care efficient
- The ability to leverage a single viewing solution on your vendor-neutral archive (VNA) - from single department DICOM to enterprise wide multi-ology systems with DICOM and XDS content
- Capabilities that enable secure access to images with your Electronic Medical Record, HIS and RIS, as well as stand-alone access
Centricity™ Clinical Archive
A robust, patient-centric solution for seamless image and document consolidation and access.
Centricity Clinical Archive (CCA)4 is an open architecture vendor-neutral solution that unifies and intelligently manages patient data, clinical images and enterprise content. Built on IHE - XDS and DICOM-compliant industry standards, CCA enables seamless connectivity among disparate systems across multiple archive systems, specialties and facilities. CCA leverages the power of Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client, to enable rapid sharing and access to patient's longitudinal history from anywhere3 whenever it is needed.
Be Social with GE
CWAVE Users Group
- Centricity CWAVE user group members play an active role in developing our Enterprise Imaging solutions.
- Monthly peer-to-peer calls help enterprise teams share and learn best practices for operational effectiveness.
- Educational webinars and tradeshow events provide access and engagement with industry thought leaders and product teams.
- No cost to join at www.cwaveusers.com
Centricity™ STAR Program
Please join the conversation!
Share your experiences and expertise to promote your unique accomplishments and help similar organizations make informed business decisions. We are dedicated to supporting our customers in their goal to improve patient care and advance the healthcare industry. By participating in the Centricity STAR Program, you will have the opportunity to showcase your innovative use of technology to a larger audience of peers, practitioners, patients and the greater healthcare industry.
- Centricity Cardio Enterprise is a solution comprised of Centricity Universal Viewer and Centricity Cardio Workflow.
- Anywhere there is internet connectivity.
- Refer to the list of supported devices and supported browsers in the technical information section of this datasheet
- Centricity Clinical Archive includes the following product components: Centricity Enterprise Archive, Centricity Universal Viewer ZFP client, GE XDS Registry, Centricity Clinical Gateway, Audit Trail Repository, Media Manager, ICW Master Patient Index (MPI), and Lexmark PACS Scan. See the Centricity Clinical Archive Compatibility Matrix and product-specific documentation for requirements.
TOMTEC and all other trademarks, unless otherwise noted, are owned or licensed by TOMTEC Imaging Systems GmbH
Medis, the Medis logo, QAngio, QFlow, QIvus, QMass and QPlaque are registered trademarks of Medis Associated BV in the United States and in other countries.