GoldSeal Certified Lunar iDXA
Research-grade analysis to help you manage your patients with confidence
In your search for answers to a patient's health concerns, information is everything. And Lunar iDXA* provides the data and images you need. Whether you're assessing bone density, fracture risk, body composition, or pediatric development, a GoldSeal pre-owned refurbished Lunar iDXA gives you a clear glimpse inside the body.
Lunar iDXA offers research-grade image resolution and exacting precision, giving you a high degree of clinical confidence with all body types. Consider Lunar iDXA not only for today's imaging needs but also as an enduring platform for the future.
Learn more with our GoldSeal brochure.
Crisp, high-resolution images and precise measurements to help you diagnose with confidence
With GE’s direct-to-digital technology, Lunar iDXA provides extra-crisp images. In fact, it is comparable to radiographs in identifying and classifying vertebral deformities concerning etiology, grade, and shape, but with a lower dose than conventional X-ray. Lunar iDXA’s latest-generation DXA technology also delivers enhanced precision. Greater precision provides the ability to detect small and statistically significant changes sooner, which can motivate patient compliance, guide treatment decisions, or reduce the sample size required for clinical trials.
A breadth of applications and features for a wide range of patients
With a large scan window plus high weight limit and arm height, the Lunar iDXA comfortably accommodates many patient sizes and conditions. This is why Lunar iDXA with its long list of applications—from visceral fat measurement and pediatric assessment, to small animal scanning—is chosen by leading, hospitals, clinics and physicians around the world.
High-resolution images and exacting precision through latest generation DXA technology from GE
- Research-grade image resolution helps provide a high degree of clinical confidence
- Enhanced ability to locate artifacts, identify areas of high density and identify bone edges for exceptional accuracy and reproducibility of BMD results
- Image quality comparable to radiographs helps you identify and classify vertebral deformities based on etiology, grade, and shape, but with a lower dose than conventional X-ray
- Greater precision assists in detecting small and statistically significant changes sooner, which can help motivate patient compliance, guide treatment decisions, or reduce the sample size required for clinical trials
- Narrow-angle fan beam technology with Multi-View Image Reconstruction (MVIR) eliminates magnification errors
- Direct-to-digital detector with a staggered array eliminates dead spots while helping to more accurately identify region-of-interest boundaries
Product features that accommodate a large number of patient sizes and conditions
- A large scan window and high arm height accommodate patients up to 450 lbs
- Full suite of bone health applications including BMD, vertebral fracture assessment, pediatrics, orthopedics and more
- Body composition analysis including visceral fat quantification
See additional features in the latest enCORE software.
View scanner dimensions, software features, minimum room dimensions, and other detailed specifications in the following iDXA models:
- iDXA with Advance Package offers the full spectrum of skeletal and metabolic health applications. Download Lunar iDXA with Advance Package Spec Sheet (PDF).
- iDXA with Pro Package provides proven skeletal features, with additional applications available as options. Download Lunar iDXA with Pro Package Spec Sheet (PDF).
GE GoldSeal refurbished systems offer you value and quality and a smart use of precious healthcare resources:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.