Mac-Lab* Go-Live Support
- Contact Us for Information
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
On-Site Training Options
Product Education - Clinical
An Applications Specialist will conduct on-site training for three consecutive days during the system go-live. The following topics will be addressed.
- Review of departmental workflow allowing the Applications Specialist to assist in any special configuration needs.
- The Applications Specialist will review all features with the System Administrator/Master Trainer.
- Review of current Macros, Reports, custom forms, etc. Evaluation of outstanding tasks needed for configuration.
- The Applications Specialist will assist the Master Trainer(s) in the training of staff members.
Some On-site Training may qualify for CE Credits based on time and structured agendas. Please talk to your Project manager or Applications Specialist for more details.