MR Master Series Advanced Course
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This Service Training course covers Image Quality, Applications and Interpretation of MR physics and tests that lead to successful troubleshooting at an advanced service level. This course will use multiple GE product offerings at various field strengths throughout the course.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate safe practices relating to the following hazards and dangers as they apply to the MR environment (Radiation, Energy Control and Power Lockout, Cryogens, Hazardous Materials, and Mechanical Hazards)
- Interpret the results of application issues for MR Imaging Systems software
- Troubleshoot a variety of Pulse Sequence Database (PSD) issues related to applications problems to resolve system problems
- Troubleshoot using software tools and diagnostics to minimize customer down time
- Troubleshoot image quality issues
- Identify and operate MR Imaging System hardware components in order to evaluate their function
- Assure customer satisfaction with service
Biomedical and technical professionals
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite courses, including price, click on the links below.
MR Basic Service (Class/Lab) R0083MR
MR Full Service (Class/Lab) R0080MR
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Waiting List||Waitlist Me|