Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Course topics include: MR Fundamentals, Safety/Regulatory Compliance, Basic Operations, Service, Troubleshooting, Preventative Maintenance, and Service Maintenance. At the end of the course there will be a knowledge test as well as a service demonstration.
At the end of this course, the service professional should be able to:
- Describe and locate parts and components of the MRI system
- Describe the basic functionality of the MRI
- Explain all of the safety procedures that need to be followed
- Navigate through all of the operational steps to run basic scans
- Operate MRI for QA scan
- Perform MRI power up procedures
- Perform MRI system power down procedures
- Perform emergency shutdown procedures
- Perform required service procedures
- Perform certain parts replacement tasks
- Complete scheduled tasks within PM
- Utilize the error log to troubleshoot MRI issues
Online prerequisites are included as part of the purchase price.
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Wed, Oct 30 2019||Mon, Nov 04 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|