Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
MR Fundamentals provides basic knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE MR imaging systems. This first step into the integrated training program is taught via instructor led simulation training. The use of a simulator enables each student to perform all lab activities on their own with a one to one student to simulator ratio.
Course topics include: MR Fundamentals, Safety/Regulatory Compliance, Basic Operations, Service, Troubleshooting, Preventative Maintenance, and Service Maintenance. At the end of the course there will be a knowledge test as well as a service demonstration.
At the end of this course, the service professional should be able to:
- Describe and locate parts and components of the MRI system
- Describe the basic functionality of the MRI
- Explain all of the safety procedures that need to be followed
- Navigate through all of the operational steps to run basic scans
- Operate MRI for QA scan
- Perform MRI power up procedures
- Perform MRI system power down procedures
- Perform emergency shutdown procedures
- Perform required service procedures
- Perform certain parts replacement tasks
- Complete scheduled tasks within PM
- Utilize the error log to troubleshoot MRI issues
Online prerequisites are included as part of the purchase price.
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Wed, Oct 30 2019||Mon, Nov 04 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|