Network Service Contracts
Flexible network options to fit your needs.
Your patient monitoring network is sometimes overlooked until it goes down.GE Healthcare’s Network Service Contracts can help enhance the stability of your patient monitoring network to help get your patient data to where it needs to be—safely and securely. Our services include initial and regular assessments of your network and hardware components, planned and corrective maintenance, parts and labor and software updates. We also provide solutions to enhance the stability of your network to help minimize downtime and increase the quality of patient care.
GE Healthcare’s Network Service Contracts give you the freedom to get the support you need, when you need it.
Our services include:
- Flexible and scalable solutions to network problems
- Ongoing assessments of your network and hardware components
- Planned and corrective maintenance
- Remote and on-site technical support
- Remote network monitoring
- Compatibility with telemetry patient monitoring and CARESCAPE products
Improve outcomes with Network Service Contracts
- Enable your facility to run smoothly with 99.9% network guarantee
- Reduce unexpected operation costs with networked devices
- Limit surprises and provide peace of mind with reduced network dropouts
- Provide education and training to optimize system capabilities
Network Remote Monitoring
GE Healthcare’s Clinical Network Management Application (CNMA) proactively monitors the patient monitoring network, safely and securely.
GE Healthcare’s Network Design and Integration team helps define system requirements and technical specifications for your clinical network.