LOGIQ V5 for Urology
When you need to balance a growing, busy practice with increasing expenses, you want a system that meets your needs without busting your budget.
Meet the LOGIQ V5. It has the great image quality you expect from GE, with automation and clinical features to help ease workflow. Whether you have a sonographer dedicated to scanning or you're a physician scanning patients yourself, users with different experience levels will find LOGIQ V5 simple and easy to operate. And at a price point that is mindful of the cost challenges you might face in your facility.
The LOGIQ V5 features:
- Scan Assistant - Automated protocols guide you through examinations, step-by-step, for uniform reports
- Auto-optimization - Automatically adjusts parameters and image quality factors
- Urological calculations - Measurement package includes bladder, prostate, renal, post-void bladder, and generic volumes for easy reporting
- Customizable settings - Measurement presets and image adjustment presets specializing to the imaging conventions in urology
- Tailored reports - Customized reports with your facility's logo and adapted to your needs
- Connectivity options - Multiple choices for connectivity, including wireless functionality, helping communication with an EMR system
- New probes - Endocavitary E8CS-RS probe offers wider field of view with smaller footprint for patient comfort
- Smart design - Smaller footprint, great for fitting into small exam rooms or private offices, but with a large 19" high resolution color monitor for optimal image review
The LOGIQ V5 is an ideal balance of clinical capability and affordability; the sweet spot for private office urology.
Did you know GE has a dedicated Urology team? Reach out to the team today to find out how you can enhance productivity and improve patient care and comfort.
Image quality in Urology you can rely on.
With the LOGIQ Agile Acoustic Architecture as a base, the LOGIQ V5 provides great imaging technology for Urology needs while still being affordable for private offices. Take a look at the variety of images above - from kidneys and testes to bladder and prostate - taken from the LOGIQ V5. Looking for something in particular that you don't see in the gallery? Reach out to us and we can show you more great images from this system.
Whether you need help enhancing image quality or have a question regarding a specific technology - we're here for you. When you need us.
Clinical applications team members are available from 8am-7pm EST to help answer your questions:
- Setting up protocols
- Assistance with using a specific feature
- Optimizing an image for your preference
No question is too big or small for our Valued Connections team. And it's not just phone support - we can use a number of technologies to help answer your questions:
- InSite™ - to remotely access your system if connected to Ethernet, where we can see exactly what you see on the screen.
- Virtual meetings - to provide training and support in an interactive setting. Use the camera on your laptop or mobile device to interact live with our specialists.
Your system also has an on-board help program that provides interactive access to information on settings, operation, connectivity, and maintenance. Or log on to the LOGIQ Club, with online access to tools and resources to help you experience the full power of your LOGIQ system.
We want to hear from you.
- Tell us what you think of the image quality of our new systems
- Ask us about options that might fit your practice
- Request a brochure or other material to share with your colleague
- Let us know how we can help serve you and your patients
Whatever the reason, we want to hear from you. Click here.