Cube replaces slice-by-slice, plane-after-plane, 2D acquisitions with one single 3D volume scan. You can easily reformat sub-millimeter, isotropic 3D Cube volume data into any plane—without gaps, and with the same resolution as the native plane. The new self-calibrating, parallel-imaging engine ARC helps to speed the sequence up and minimize artifacts. And you'll appreciate the exquisite tissue contrast.
- Neuro MRI. Cube provides you with contiguous, sub-millimeter, isotropic 3D data sets that can be easily reformatted into any plane, thus replacing multiple 2D scans. The SNR-rich, ultra-thin slices Cube can help visualize even small and subtle lesions without partial-volume averaging effect.
- MSK MRI. Cube generates contiguous, sub-millimeter, isotropic 3D data that you can easily reformat into any plane. Some tissue structures that can be best seen in oblique views, can now be easily examined. The SNR-rich, ultra-thin slices Cube can provide eliminate partial volume averaging effect, thus helping visualize even small and subtle lesions.
- Body MRI. Cube acquires contiguous, sub-millimeter, isotropic 3D data sets that can be easily reformatted into any plane, thus replacing multiple 2D scans. The SNR-rich, ultra-thin slices Cube can provide help to visualize even small and subtle lesions without partial volume averaging effect.
"You can't argue against 3D thin-slice, gap-free studies. This will change the way we scan."
Lawrence N. Tanenbaum, MD - Associate Professor of Radiology
Director of MRI, CT and Outpatient/Advanced Imaging Development
Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY
Image used above courtesy of Hopital St. Joseph, Paris, France.
Understand how 3D FSE can reduce scan time and generate thinner slices.
Learn how 3.0T MR brings new capabilities to the University of Wisconsin-Madison hospital and clinics.
Download Exploring Frontiers.
Review a prominent physician's clinical comparison of 2D and 3D.
Download The Clinical Proof of 2D Versus 3D.
Read how 3.0T imaging helps you inform management decisions.
Download More Than a Pretty Picture.
Explore how high-resolution, isotropic-voxel acquisition technique can improve quality and utility of diffusion-weighted and diffusion-tensor imaging.
Learn about new tools in MR upgrade that can expand imaging capabilities and increase clinical confidence.
SIGNA Pulse of MR
Don't miss another issue of SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- View the latest issue or browse archived issues on our SIGNA Pulse of MR page.
- Sign up for a complimentary subscription to SIGNA Pulse of MR!
- Go Digital! Download the free SIGNA Pulse of MR App at either the Apple Store or Android Market or www.amazon.com. Now available as an application at no cost for either your Apple iPad or iPhone, Android mobile devices, or on your Kindle, the digital version of SIGNA Pulse of MR allows you to browse the latest news articles or look back through archived issues with the touch of a button.