Revolution CT Full Service Training
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 40 hours
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Revolution CT course takes a blended approach to presenting the material to the learner. This course provides the learner with a pre-work assignment using Computer Based Training (CBT) followed by an Instructor Led Training (ILT) session.
The CBT consists of equipment safety procedures and sub-system component description, location, and identification. Training should take approximately 3 hours with a 30 minute exam. Upon completion of the CBT, the learner shall attend 40 hour in-residence Instructor Led Training (ILT) event with an exam.
The ILT consists of a combination of classroom lecture and discussion as well as laboratory demonstration and performance based activities. The lab activities have been developed to provide the learner with system specific knowledge, reinforce current skills, and develop new skills associated with maintaining the Revolution CT system.
Upon successful completion of this material, the student should be able to:
- Perform Revolution CT safety procedures
- Identify Revolution CT elements and features
- Demonstrate the use of special tools associated with the Revolution CT
- Perform selected component removal and replacement procedures
- Conduct system quality assurance checks and performance verification
- Perform tube change, alignments, calibrations, and image quality checks
- Perform planned maintenance procedures
The CBT assignment is automatically loaded into the learners "Learning Plan" upon initial enrollment in the course.
The student is expected to complete the assigned computer based training material before attending the instructor led session.
Biomedical and technical professionals
LightSpeed* 7X and Optima* 660 Upgrade R0044CT $16,185
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Wait List Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.