Revolution CT Cardiac
- ACCREDITATION TYPE:
- CE, ASRT – Technologists/Allied Health
- COURSE ID:
- 3 Days Full Service – W0134HC |3 Days Tuition Only – W0135HC |4.5 Days Full Service – W0136HC |4.5 Days Tuition Only – W0137HC
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 3 Days (Monday through Wednesday at 3pm) or 4.5 Days (with a day and a half for post processing) will be Monday through Friday at 12:30pm
- CREDITS HOURS:
- 10.25 (3 Days) or 14.25 (4.5 Days)
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
Exceptional imaging requires more than advanced equipment. It takes skilled, dedicated people who can confidently use the equipment to its fullest potential, helping to: increase patient throughput, produce outstanding images, reduce errors and retakes, and improve staff satisfaction, year after year.
The 3-day course at the GE Healthcare Institute in Milwaukee is designed to prepare CT technologists for onsite applications training. It may also enhance the learning experience for those attending after their onsite applications training.
The GE Healthcare Revolution CT Cardiac training course is designed to provide the attendee with the knowledge to successfully produce cardiac exams using various applications. This course will provide a framework for participants to teach other technologists at their facility. Participants will get the opportunity to work on the Revolution CT scanner and demonstration consoles. The course will cover cardiac anatomy, cardiac physics, patient preparation, ECG setup, protocol selections, all cardiac scan parameters, and ECG editing. An additional day and a half is offered for 3D post processing. Participants who meet attendance requirements are eligible for ASRT Continuing Education credits.
- Identify cardiac anatomy
- Position patients and set up ECG
- Identify a good ECG trace and bad ECG trace
- Select appropriate scan protocols
- Perform cardiac scans using different protocol configurations and scenarios: Calcium Score, CCTA, TAVR, Function and
- Electrophysiology, etc.
- Utilize system features to make corrections to acquired exam data
- Apply 3D post processing (if attending additional session)
This course is designed for technologists with a CT background. This course would also benefit CT technologists who are new to your facility or technologists who are cross training into CT.
It is essential for those attending this course to know the operation of the Revolution CT scanner. Those attending the additional day and a half for post processing must have knowledge of the GE Advantage Workstation or AW Server.
There are online courses that are prerequisites to the instructor-led training at the GE Healthcare Institute. As our curriculum follows a progressive pattern, you must complete the prerequisite courses before the instructor-let portion of the curriculum. The online component of the curriculum will include Cardiac Anatomy and Cardiac Overview.
Schedule/Registration3 Day Training – Register Now!
4.5 Day Training Register Now!
Or, contact TiP Applications for pricing and scheduling information.