PET Minitrace Service
- $ 18,435
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 70 Hours
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Content addresses technical service issues for the MINItrace cyclotron system. Students should expect to learn and perform hands-on maintenance and troubleshooting tasks to a FRU level.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify required tools and documentation for system service
- Understand how to work safely in the MINItrace environment
- Understand system and subsystem theory
- Perform basic planned maintenance procedures
- Perform system alignments and calibrations, including beam tuning
- Isolate system faults to the FRU level using system diagnostics
Biomedical and technical professionals
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite courses, including price, click on the links below.
PET Cyclotron Safety (Web) R0318PT