Mammo Proficient Service Training
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 5 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE Digital Mammography systems. It is an integrated training program that includes instructorled training sessions and computer based training (CBT). Knowledge and service skills are practiced and applied during lab activities. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course.
At the end of this course, the service professional should be able to:
- Describe system components, block diagrams, documentation strategies and safety procedures for the digital mammography systems.
- Operate the digital mammography systems.
- Perform planned maintenance on the digital mammography
- Calibrated the digital mammography Systems
- Perform basic networking and connectivity related tasks
- Perform selected corrective maintenance procedures
Biomedical and technical professionals
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, May 13 2019||Fri, May 17 2019||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, Aug 19 2019||Fri, Aug 23 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Sep 23 2019||Fri, Sep 27 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|