- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- Self-paced (2 hours)
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
This course provides knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE Healthcare Diagnostic Cardiology MAC VU360 Cart systems. Registrants should have proficient knowledge of GEHC Cart systems features, functions and service requirements. A knowledge-based exam is included in this course.
This course is intended for service personnel who will service GE Healthcare Diagnostic Cardiology MAC UV360 Cart Systems.
OverviewAt the end of this course, the service professional will be able to:
- Complete the Install Procedure for MAC VU360 Cart system configurations
- Perform basic operations on MAC VU360 Cart system configurations
- Perform Planned Maintenance for MAC VU360 Cart system configurations
- Troubleshoot MAC VU360 Cart configurations, including standard peripherals and networking
- Biomedical equipment technicicans
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
Basic IT background preferred, but not required to complete this course.
Registrants should have proficient knowledge of GEHC Cart systems features, functions and service requirements, with ongoing responsibility to maintain the MAC VU360 Carts.