- ACCREDITATION TYPE:
- SDMS - Ultrasound Technologists
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 2.5 days
- 12 SDMS-Approved Credits
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
LOGIQ E10/E9 General Ultrasound customer courses will include:
- Physics and instrumentation of diagnostic ultrasound with B Mode and Doppler Optimization
- Current technologies, i.e. CrossXBeam* (Spatial Compounding), Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI), Coded Harmonics Imaging, Needle Visualization, and RawData
- 3D/4D Ultrasound
- Ergonomics and Scan Assistant performance and development
- Advanced Technologies of Elastography, Contrast, and Volume Navigation (Fusion, GPS, and Tru3D)
- 4-6 hours of hands-on scanning in small groups
At the conclusion of the course, attendees should be able to:
- Demonstrate clinical utility of current ultrasound technologies
- Describe the parameters necessary to optimize the 2D images with new ultrasound technologies for maximum clinical efficacy.
- Discuss and adjust the scanning parameters to optimize Pulsed, Color and Power Doppler for specific clinical indications.
- Describe and adjust parameters to acquire and display 3D and 4D volume datasets for maximum clinical utility.
- Manipulate volume datasets, (A, B & C planes in the X, Y and Z axis) for clinical correlation to specific clinical indications (i.e. nuchal translucency and post stent implantation procedures).
Radiology and vascular sonographers and sonologists who practice general radiology, vascular and OB/GYN ultrasound and wish to update their knowledge and skills in all current clinical and technical aspects of 2D and 3D imaging.
For LOGIQ E10/E9 users