Dash Monitor* Series Online Clinical Training
- 1,295 / Facility
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
- Admitting and discharging patients to the Dash monitor
- Alarm overview and customization
- Accessing menu options
- Basic pressure monitoring menu and features
- Basic and pulmonary artery pressure monitoring menu and features, including: pulmonary artery wedge and insertion, cardiac output and calculations
Systems included in this clinical web course:
- Dash Version 4 Basic
- Dash Version 4 Invasive
- Dash Version 6 Basic
- Dash Version 6 Invasive
See how you can train your entire staff with Facility Wide Offerings.
$1,295 one year facility access (includes the cost of all courses) Part Number: 2020786-289
Site License Details:
- A single site license will be available for one year and will provide complete access for all clinicians at your site.
- All offerings are available online 24 / 7 access and are designed for pre-installation, new hire, and refresher trainingon a product family.
- Continuing education credits are available as applicable.
All nurses within the facility can benefit from this low facility price.
For information on how you can purchase these courses, contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-438-4788