Associate Vascular Service Training
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 5 Days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
This course provides the knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE X-ray vascular single plane systems. It is an integratted training program that includes instructor-led training sessions. Knowledge and service skills are practices and applied during hands-on lab activities using Innova siingle plane systems. A knowledge-based exam and practical hands-on assessment is included in this course.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Identify the components of a GE vascular single-plane system
- Operate a GE vascular system as required for servicing
- Perform functional checks and planned maintenance procedures
- Perform basic troubleshooting and corrective maintenance procedures
Required prerequisite training below:
- R0211RY - DGS Fundamentals (Web) - $950
- R0212RY - DGS Fundamentals (Class/Lab) (Class/Lab) $7,490
Biomedical and Clinical Engineers
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Apr 8 2019||Fri, Apr 12 2019||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, Apr 29 2019||Fri, May 3 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, May 13 2019||Fri, May 17 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Jun 3 2019||Fri, Jun 7 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|