Aisys CS2 Technical Service Training
- See Purchase Options
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 5 days
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Aisys CS2 Technical Training class provides the participant with an understanding of the operation and configuration of the anesthesia machine and its ventilator. Hands-on labs are designed to reinforce skills required to understand the operation of the system, removal and replacement of components, loading of system software, troubleshooting using the appropriate tools, completion of the Planned Maintenance inspection, and performance of all calibrations.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Install, operate, diagnose and resolve problem codes, and complete machine repairs and checkouts to comply with all manufacturer recommendations
- Have the knowledge to explain the operation of the Aisys CS2 anesthesia system including the gas delivery, ABS, scavenging system and ventilator
- Demonstrate the ability to locate, identify and explain the functions of the Anesthesia Machine Sub-systems through hands-on labs
- Have the abilitiy to perform calibrations and adjustments according to the technical reference manual
- Have the abilitiy to perform all planned maintenance procedures
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve equipment problems
- Pass a written exam with a minimum score of 80% using reference materials
- Biomedical equipment technicians
- Biomedical and clinical engineers
Tuition Only 2020786-324 $13,665
Tuition/Lodging 2020786-326 $14,590
Tuition/Lodging/Airfare 2020786-327 $15,4851
1: US only. Contact Us at 1-888-799-9921.
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Wait List Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Apr 29 2019||Fri, May 3 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, May 20 2019||Fri, May 24 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Jun 17 2019||Fri, Jun 21 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|