Vascular Proficient Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About This Class
The Vascular Proficient Service training course is a 1 week course, that will cover the following systems: Innova 2100/3100,4100, Innova IGS 520/530/540 and Innova IGS 320/330. This course builds on an attendee's experience performing PM's on Innova single plane systems. It is an integrated training program that includes instructor-led training session(s). Knowledge and service skills are practiced and applied during hands-on lab activities using Innova systems. A knowledge based exam is included in this course.
Course length: 5 Days
Course ID: R0154RY
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Describe clinical applications of vascular systems
- Perform troubleshooting and run diagnostics on a single plan systems
- Perform corrective maintenance procedures on GE vascular single plan systems
- Configure systems hardware settings and software options on GE vascular single plan systems
- Calibrate system hardware on a GE vascular single plane systems
Biomedical and technical professionals
Tuition Only: $15,345
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.