Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
Detection and Guided Solutions (DGS) Fundamentals service training provides basic knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE Rad, Fluoro, Vascular, and Mammo imaging systems. This is the second step in an integrated training program that includes instructor-led training sessions and online pre-work. This class will incorporate numerous GE XR systems enabling knowledge and service skills to be practiced and applied during lab activities.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Demonstrate safe practices and take appropriate safety measures against possible hazards while working with GE X-ray systems.
- Identify the features, functionality, and major components of GE X-ray systems.
- Operate most GE X-ray systems at the application level for performance evaluation of the system.
- Perform simple non-invasive repairs.
Biomedical and Clinical Engineers
Required prerequisite training below:
- R0211RY - DGS Fundamentals (web) - $950
Tuition Only: $7,490
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Feb 10 2020||Fri, Feb 14 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Feb 24 2020||Fri, Feb 28 2020||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, Mar 09 2020||Fri, Mar 13 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Mar 23 2020||Fri, Mar 27 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Mar 30 2020||Fri, Apr 3 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Apr 20 2020||Fri, Apr 24 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, May 11 2020||Fri, May 15 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Jun 1 2020||Fri , Jun 5 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Jun 15 2020||Fri, Jun 19 2020||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|