Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
CT Fundamentals provides basic knowledge and skills necessary to perform service tasks on GE CT imaging systems. This first step into the integrated training program is taught via instructor led simulation training. The use of a simulator enables each student to perform all lab activities on their own with a one to one student to simulator ratio.
At the end of this course, the service professional should be able to:
- Explore the main operative elements of CT sub-systems
- Operate and configure a CT system
- Perform CT preventative maintenance tasks
- Use the functional interconnect diagrams to explain how all subsystems communicate (CT components and data flow)
- Configure network settings for hospital, AW and patient monitor connections
- Operate the CT system - use ScanRx to take test scans and use the service desktop for corrective maintenance
- Perform selected CT corrective maintenance tasks
Schedule / Registration
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Waiting List||Waitlist Me|