Avance CS2 Technical Service Training
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
The Avance CS2 Technical Training class provides the participant with an understanding of the operation and configuration of the anesthesia machine and its ventilator. Hands-on labs are designed to reinforce skills required to understand the operation of the system, removal and replacement of components, loading of system software, troubleshooting using the appropriate tools, completion of the Planned Maintenance inspection, and performance of all calibrations.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student should be able to:
- Install, operate, diagnose and resolve problem codes, and complete machine repairs and checkouts to comply with all manufacturer recommendations
- Have the knowledge to explain the operation of the Avance anesthesia system including the gas delivery, ABS, scavenging system and ventilator
- Demonstrate the ability to locate, identify and explain the functions of the Anesthesia Machine Sub-systems through hands-on labs
- Have the abilitiy to perform calibrations and adjustments according to the technical reference manual
- Have the abilitiy to perform all planned maintenance procedures
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and resolve equipment problems
- Pass a written exam with a minimum score of 80% using reference materials
Biomedical equipment technicians
Biomedical and clinical engineers
- Tuition Only 2020786-318 $11,385
- Tuition/Lodging 2020786-319 $12,310
- Tuition/Lodging/Airfare 2020786-320 $13,205
Is your class unavailable? Click the "Waitlist Me" link to the selected class and we will contact you when it becomes available.
|Start Date||End Date||Location||Registration||Waiting List|
|Mon, Sept 9 2019||Fri, Sept 13 2019||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, Sept 16 2019||Fri, Sept 20 2019||Waukesha, WI||Waiting List||Waitlist Me|
|Mon, Oct 14 2019||Fri, Oct 18 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|
|Mon, Nov 4 2019||Fri, Nov 8 2019||Waukesha, WI||Register Now|