TEEClean® Automated TEE Probe Cleaner DisinfectorTEEClean® automates the cleaning, high-level disinfection (HLD), and leak testing of transesophageal echocardiogram (TEE) ultrasound probes. Now it’s fast and easy to clean and disinfect TEE probes in one step.
trophon®2trophon®2 offers a fast and simple solution for the high-level disinfection (HLD) of ultrasound probes through an automated, closed system.
TD 100® TEE Probe Disinfector
The TD 100® automated TEE probe disinfection system automates, standardizes and simplifies the disinfection and handling of ultrasound transducers from exam to exam to enhance patient and staff safety, minimize the risk of probe damage, facilitate regulatory compliance and help improve efficiency.
trophon EPR High Level Disinfection for Ultrasound Probes
The importance of HLD
- 1 in 25 patients will acquire an infection during a hospital stay.1
- Up to 70% of Healthcare-associated infections (HAIs) are preventable using existing infection prevention practices.4
- 12.9% of transducers are contaminated with pathogenic bacteria following routine disinfection.2
- HAIs cost the U.S. up to $147 billion annually in direct and indirect costs.3
1. Electronically accessed. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_04.pdf
2. Leroy SJ. Hosp Infect 2013 83(2):99-106
3. Marchetti, A. and Rossiter, R. (2013). J Med Econ 2013 Dec;16(12):1399-404
4. Scott RD. Atlanta: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2009)
TD 100 and TEEClean are trademarks of CS Medical, LLC. GE Healthcare is a distributor of TD 100 and TEEClean.
trophon is a trademark of Nanosonics, Ltd. GE Healthcare is a distributor of trophon2 and trophon EPR.