Manage dose exposure without sacrificing image quality.
Designed to provide diagnostic image quality using dose saving strategies, features include:
Optimal patient access for a comfortable environment.
- Pulsed mode allowing you to reduce dose to your staff, your patients, and anyone else in the room
- Ability to collimate a scout image without additional fluoroscopy shots and dose
- Anti-scatter grid that can be disengaged with the click of a button to accommodate pediatric patients
Ergonomically focused features are designed to reduce fatigue and give you more control of the system and procedure.
Easy cleanup for faster room turnover.
- The compact open-area tower provides space and full patient contact from all four sides
- The integrated boom and articulating arm accommodate multiple monitor positions
- Quickly and precisely position table for each procedure
Clean up easier with a hinged, carbon fiber patient table top, fewer cables to work around, and an optimized mechanical design.