Centricity Perinatal - Connect the Dots Video
Introducing Centricity Perinatal Fetal Strip Analysis
Centricity Perinatal Connect Module
Centricity Perinatal Connect Web Module
Centricity Perinatal - Connect Module with Fetal Strip Analytics
Centricity Perinatal Central Surveillance
- Results are unique to Samaritan Healthcare and do not offer any guarantees
- Rockford Medical System, Rockford IL. Epic post go-live survey, 2013. Clinical staff satisfaction 14% above Epic® national average. Centricity Perinatal integration cited as key to this success in post go-live survey.
- Oxford Anlaytica, December 29, 2011. Centricity Perinatal Healthymagination, GE Medical Systems Information Technology: ‘Clear Lake Improves Statistical Accuracy and Reporting Productivity.’
- Oxford Analytica. December 29, 2011. Centricity Perinatal Healthymagination validation https://www3.gehealthcare.com/en/Products/Categories/Healthcare_IT/Departmentals/~/media/Downloads/us/Product/Product-Categories/Healthcare IT/Centricty-Perinatal/Centricity-Perinatal-Healthymagination-Validation-Final.PDF Hillestad R, Bigelow J, Bower A, Girosi F, Meili R,
Scoville R, and Taylor R: “Can Electronic Medical Record Systems Transform Health Care? Potential Health Benefits, Savings and Costs”, Health Affairs, Volume 24, Number 5, 2005.
- Oxford Analytica. December 29, 2011. Centricity Perinatal Healthymagination validation. Estimated 15% decreased costs.
- GE analysis of 330 sites with HIMSS and Medicare cost report (2013) comparing total labor costs per discharge. $7,345.90: average labor costs per discharge. $7,345.90 x .15 (15% cost reduction) = $1,101.88 savings per discharge. $1,101.88 x 2000 average births/year = $2.2M
** The number shown on the Baby Ticker is calculated using an algorithm compromised of various factors to estimate the arrival of Centricity Perinatal babies, and as such, may not display an accurate day or time for the arrival of each baby. GE makes no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the Baby Ticker, and specifically, does not represent or warrant that the information displayed by the Baby Ticker is accurate, complete or current. GE disclaims loss for which may arise from the reliance on or use of information displayed on the Baby Tracker.
*GE, the GE Monogram, Centricity and imagination at work are trademarks of the General Electric Company.
Estimated US birthrate is based on data from Centers from Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and applicable customer data.
General Electric Company, by and through its GE Healthcare division