AirStrip ONE mobile platform
The AirStrip ONE® platform provides an integrated view of patient information from multiple data sources into a common user experience, enhancing communication, care collaboration and workflow efficiency. It supports mobility across the continuum of care: ambulance, ER, critical care, step-down units, clinic, office, and more. Clinicians receive a complete picture of a patient's health at the moment of care, from anywhere.
- Seamless, secure, and immediate communication of clinically relevant details
- Remote monitoring of patients inside and outside the hospital across all mobile devices
- Support for consultation among all care team members
- Integration with GE patient monitoring and MUSE™ cardiology information systems
- Integration of multiple data types including monitoring data, medical history, waveforms, clinical notes, lab results and radiographic images1
AirStrip ONE comes backed by the full expertise of GE Healthcare, a proven developer and integrator of healthcare mobility solutions and a value-added partner in helping care networks improve efficiency, clinical effectiveness, and financial performance.
1. Imaging functionality is provided outside AirStrip.
The AirStrip ONE platform provides care team members access to the right information at the right time for seamless collaboration. It can help support timely treatment decisions and overall patient workflows.
For patient care, it helps:
- Support readmission evaluation
- Eliminate geographic barriers to care
For staff satisfaction and workflow efficiencies, it helps:
- Improve physician and nursing workflow, communication, teamwork, and productivity
- Enhance engagement, alignment, and loyalty among clinicians, especially physicians
- Support telemedicine workflows across multiple service lines: proactive monitoring, round and response, neuro/stroke, critical care, cardiology, oncology, surgery, OB, and more
At GE Healthcare, we provide our industry expertise that the solution meets your needs and that the execution and integration are done seamlessly.
AirStrip ONE is an FDA-cleared system that is both vendor- and data-source agnostic, capable of connecting information across the entire continuum of care, while preserving existing investments in technology.
- Provides HIPAA-compliant secure messaging
- Includes password-validated access control and configurable access rights
- Uses existing hospital network infrastructure and workflow
- Enables interoperability among disparate systems, data, and devices across the enterprise
- Supports iOS and Android platforms; lets physicians use their own mobile devices (i.e., supports BYOD)