PETtrace 800 Series Cyclotron
High capacity, flexible, scalable cyclotron
Whether you want to reliably deliver FDG to a large number of clients or have a research program with a wide range of tracers, the PETtrace 800 series offers you an attractive and scalable solution. It features both protons and deuterons to give you maximum flexibility. You can also configure the system with various targets and process systems to either increase your capacity or your tracer portfolio as your production needs grow.
Compact, high capacity cyclotron
The PETtrace 800 Series production system delivers high capacity isotope production. The cyclotron helps you:
- Maximize capacity
- Deliver consistently reproducible yields
- Perform set up easily, quickly
- Configure system to produce different tracer-based compounds
- Install, maintain easily
- Save time with automated operation
- Achieve high output
- Upgrade your system as your needs increase
- Conserve space with compact footprint
- Available in both shielded or unshielded
- Fully automated production sequence
- Self-diagnostics and embedded control technique
- 18F, 11C, 15O, 13N and solid target available
- Dual-particle capabilities
- Simultaneous dual-target irradiation
- Long ion source lifetime
- Vertically oriented magnet design
About 30 to 40% of all cardiac catheterizations turn out to be normal. By utilizing cardiac PET with ammonia, Decatur Memorial Hospital (DMH) hopes to reduce the number of unnecessary cardiac catheterization. The lack of having their own cyclotron limited their ability to offer cardiac PET. In this video, physicians and management of DMH talk about how they addressed these challenges by getting their own cyclotron and how GE & MEI helped them navigate through these challenges so that they could focus on their care mission.
Guillaume Andreolety, AAA, on the self-shielded target for PETtrace 800
Ruairi O’Donnell, M2i, on the TYLER program for PETtrace 800
Shaun Creasey, Alliance, on the TYLER program for PETtrace 800
TRACERcenter-GMP: Watch the PET tracer process—from early morning lab start-up to patient administration.
There are no Downloads defined.