1. Based on PET/CT sales and installation industry data from 2014-2018.
2. As demonstrated in phantom testing using a typical and fast respiratory model, 18 mm Ge-68 spheres and OSEM reconstruction. Quantitative accuracy improvements are based on SUVmean.
3. Compared to non-processed (STATIC, no motion-correction) data. As demonstrated in phantom testing using a typical and fast respiratory model, 18 mm Ge-68 spheres and OSEM reconstruction.
4. Based on clinical practice at University Hospital Zurich, using 5-ring PET/CT with MotionFree and RPM. These results are for illustrative purposes only and represent specific customer experiences; actual results could vary depending on clinical practice and circumstances.
5. Comparing Discovery IQ Gen 2 5-Ring to Discovery IQ Gen 2 3-Ring
6. IQ Enhancement (IQE) may reduce helical artifacts which are important for image quality of thin-slice helical scans. CT scanners with this feature can accelerate its helical pitch up to 70% (e.g. 0.562 to 1.75, @ 16 slice) when acquiring the same helical artifact level compared with the same scanner with IQ Enhance disabled. This coverage speed is equivalent to that of a 50-slice wider detector CT scanner at same table speed.
7. AutoIN may minimize the radiation dose to technologist and time spent to position the patient from the scanning room.
8. Based on results found at one Medical Evaluation site installation, Tata Memorial Hospital – India. Results may vary.