Our Stand-alone infant resuscitation system offers the following features:
- Full integration of critical resuscitation features makes set-up easy and keeps the care area organized. And, it simplifies standardization of resuscitation protocols across the perinatal care area.
- The streamlined design puts all the therapy right at your fingertips, giving you convenient and unobstructed access to suction, blended gases, and monitored positive pressure capability.
- Flexible mounting options, from roll stand to GCX arms, let you use it alongside any warmer, incubator, or hybrid bed in your facility. It's designed to easily mount on the Giraffe* Shuttle,1 giving you quick access to essential resuscitation equipment when moving the baby within the hospital.
- Innovative T-piece circuit promotes ergonomically comfortable hand-positioning and single-handed control of breathing.
- Built-in pressure-priority valve insures the system - when connected to both wall and tank gas sources - first draws from the wall, conserving tank gases for transportation.
1. An intra-hospital transportable power source that is an accessory to Giraffe* and Panda* beds.
Our Giraffe* Stand-alone Infant Resuscitation System specifications include:
- Depth: <8.7 in (22 cm) knobs to fittings
- Height: <14.6 in (37 cm)
- Width: <11.8 in (30 cm)
- Weight: Approx. 15 lbs (7 Kg)
- Input Source: Hospital pipeline or cylinder with regulator
- Input Gas Pressure: 40-75 psi (275-600 kPa)
- Vacuum Range: 0-150 mm Hg
- Flow Range: 0-15 lpm
- Air/O2 Blender Range: 21-100% O2
- Suction Regulator Range: 0-150 mm Hg
- Maximum PIP (for T-piece Systems only): 45 +/- 5cm H2O
- PIP Override (for T-piece Systems only): >30 +/- 4 cm H2O