The Mac-Lab XTi system brings IT capabilities into your cath lab. Mac-Lab XTi delivers exceptional speed and efficiency from clinical workflow to administrative reporting. At its core: one integrated data set that enables your clinical, administrative
and IT functions. On its surface: one common user interface for recording, collecting, analyzing and storing data – and generating reports.
Mac-Lab XTi hemodynamic recording systems help you:
- Optimize efficiency with streamlined data collection and a comprehensive procedure report.
- Enhance data entry capabilities and save time because Mac-Lab XTi interfaces with X-ray systems to automatically upload demographics to the imaging systems and receive radiological parameters such as angulations and dose area product (DAP).
- Achieve true integrated fractional flow reserve (FFR) without the need for a separate analyzer.
- Integrate images from PACS (optional feature).
- Streamline workflow through the use of one-touch launch of echo procedure from the remote track ball system control.
- Upload demographics and start the case on the VividTM i/q system from the procedure room using the remote track ball system control.
The Mac-Lab XTi Hemodynamic Recording System is a powerful, reliable system that can be configured around the way you work and offers:
- User defined macros that allow clinicians to define the case flow to their specified workflow – streamlining data collection and providing a comprehensive procedure report.
- Pediatric mode that provides algorithms and settings to allow documentation of complex congenital cases when needed.
- Navigation and documentation tools including: ST Segment, Holter, CardioTree and Image Capture.
Comprehensive data collection at the point of care
- Interface with X-ray systems to automatically upload demographics to the imaging systems and receive radiological parameters such as angulations and dose area product (DAP) – helps to enhance data entry capabilities and save time.
- Registry form sets to support the ACC-NCDR PCI and ICD registry data.
- Gather registry data at the point of care, helping to minimize post-procedure chart pulls.
- Collect data the way you want with custom forms data allows up to 5,000 user-defined fields to be configured for data entry.
- Export comprehensive data to GE and third-party registry and data management systems.
True integrated fractional flow reserve (FFR)
- Display and save FFR measurements on the Mac-Lab XTi recording system – no need for a separate analyzer.
- Makes FFR just another hemodynamic measurement – always available, no additional cabling required.
- Auto-acquire fluoroscopy images upon initiation of FFR – visual documentation of lesions being evaluated.
Integrate images from PACS
- Import DICOMTM images from PACS systems into the image library.
- Select any image in the image library to appear on the monitor screen for documentation and recording purposes.
- Allows images from previous studies to be displayed via the intergrated CA1000 application.
- Import and annotate images in reports.
- Embed fluoroscopy, U/S and previously acquired images into the case report, providing a comprehensive documentation of the procedure.
CardioICETM Synchronized Ultrasound
Providing continuous, real-time visualization of cardiac structures and devices, CardioICETM on the Mac-Lab XTi gives you exceptional access to information during cath and structural heart procedures.
CardioICE fuses ultrasound images, data, ECGs and pressure signals continuously throughout the case. Case documentation – images, waveforms, data – is consolidated into a single, comprehensive procedure report. Mac-Lab XTi provides integrated access to previously disconnected information and visualization tools, combining hemodynamic recording with real-time intracardiac echo.