- Unified user interface, with one click access to your favorite tools and more space for displaying images.
- Customizable protocol-driven workflows designed to help enhance your clinical review productivity for a wide range of care areas, with 3D and 4D real time interaction.
- “Smart layout” protocol, which adapts the screen layout to the type of loaded exams.
- High resolution, real-time rendering modes: MIP/MinIP/Average; Navigator view for endoluminal fly-through; lumen and curved views.
- Compare mode for reviewing multiple exams and modalities, simplified with Dynamic Load to load and register1 new series into the current review session.
- Rich set of 2D/3D ROI tools, including AutoContour for 3D semiautomatic contouring of structures of interest (CT, MR, PET), and ROI color coded for tissue classification based on voxel values
- Advanced tools, to take advantage of full 3D capabilities: AutoSelect, for easy point-and-click segmentation; One or two clicks Quick Vessel Trace to analyze all vessels, in curved reformat, lumen, or MPR view; Advanced 3D processing tools.
- Summary Table extends reporting capabilities, while collecting measurements as they are deposited on the images.
- Multiple Export capabilities, in different DICOM and non-DICOM formats, including Key Image Notes.
- Export to STL format for 3D printing.
- Save state, which allows to save and restore to pause and resume the review at a later time or to facilitate collaboration workflows
An updated and expanded Volume Viewer (Voxtool 11.x) is available for AW Volume Share 5 and AW Server 2.0. The installed base of AW 4.4, 4.5, 4.6 (8400xw, xw8600, and z800 workstations) and AWS 1.0 will support software upgrades to this Volume Viewer release. (Older AW platforms may be upgraded to 11.x with a hardware upgrade).
- Requires integrated registration license.