Discovery PET/CT 690 VCT
- COURSE ID:
- COURSE LENGTH:
- 36 Hours
Interested in taking this course?
Already registered? Login
About this class
This course consists of a 5-day in-residence class with labs. It is intended for Service Engineers who are servicing a Discovery 690/690 VCT system. It will equip the Service Engineer with over-all system and PET subsystem theory and hands-on lab activities to address technical service issues for the Discovery 690/690VCT systems. Service Engineers will also need to take the appropriate CT course(s).
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand theory of operation at the subsystem level
- Work safely in the Discovery PET/CT 690 VCT environment 100% of the time
- Identify required tools and documentation for system service
- Identify the installation steps required for system installation, including seismic install requirements
- Identify replaceable parts, and replacement procedures
- Perform planned maintenance procedures
- Troubleshoot the system to the FRU level
- Correctly identify and operate specific subsystems
- Perform system quality assurance checks and performance verification
- Troubleshoot image quality issues
- Perform system alignments, tuning and calibrations
- Load software (LFC) during install or troubleshooting
Biomedical and technical professionals
This course price does not reflect the price of the prerequisites. For detailed information on the prerequisite courses, including price, click on the links below.
PET Basic Service (Class/Lab) R0313PT
Note: Prior completion of VCT* and/or Lightspeed* 7x & Optima* 660 training is required.
Schedule / Registration
There are no classes currently scheduled for this course.