X-Ray Quality Application helps enable you to deliver positive outcomes
Better data. Better outcomes.
X-Ray Quality Application helps customers reduce their repeat/reject rate
X-Ray Quality Application Overview Sketch
Analytics X-Ray Ingestion Service (AXIS)
RRA technologist view
Out of desired DI range by technologist
1. Little, Kevin J., et al. "Unified database for rejected image analysis across multiple vendors
in radiography." Journal of the American College of Radiology 14.2 (2017): 208-216.
2. ASRT, Best Practices in Digital Radiography, ASRT White Paper, (2012). Available at: https://www.asrt.org/docs/default-source/whitepapers/asrt12_bstpracdigradwhp_final.pdf
3. Unleashing the Power of Small Data in Healthcare Organizations, GE Healthcare White Paper, (2017).
4. GE Healthcare data on file.
5. AAPM Presentation “Implementation of An Automated Real-Time Approach to X-Ray Reject Data Analysis and Presentation”, August 8, 2018; D Zamora, B Walton, K Kanal, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
6. Quote from Dolores Dimitropoulus, Clinical Manager Imaging, Humber River Hospital.