Conversationally Query the Patient Record.
Ask Graffiti’s bot (cognitive agent) for the data you want, using conversational voice or text - instead of being tethered to a click-heavy, menu-driven data system. When you ask Graffiti’s bot for the data you need, when you need it, you will gain in-context insights and be equipped to deliver an informed and precise care plan for each patient.
Elevate Your Plan of Care.
Create custom reminders, notifications and notes around each patient’s care plan. Use voice or keyboard text. It’s a simplified step toward peace of mind and cognitive relief.
Manage Your Patient.
Use Graffiti’s Patient Zone to see a shared, comprehensive clinical view of each patient in your unit and under your care. Actionable, contextual data at your fingertips - including vitals and lab results. Graffiti’s patient zone is designed to help streamline consultations, care plan development and shift handoffs.
Patient-Centric Team Collaboration
Effectively collaborate with your team by syncing the conversation around each patient, maintaining context collectively and through one-on-one private chat. In near real time..
Why Patient Deterioration Isn’t Solved
When clinicians are unable to access the data they need when they need it, conditions such as Sepsis may go undetected, increasing the chances of mortality as time passes.1 Graffiti can help empower informed critical thinking and timely decisions.
Refuses to be Compartmentalized
- Sepsis is the #1 cause of death in hospitals today.2 Hospitalization costs more than $27B/Year, $18k per patient, in the United States. 2
- 20-50% of severely affected with Sepsis, die.2 For every hour delay in treatment, there is an 8% increase in mortality. 1
Up to 49% of clinician time is spent interacting with the EMR. 3 Healthcare Data Accumulates at an Exponential Rate: 4
2013 - 153 Exabytes
2020 - 2,314 Exabytes
- Medical knowledge has been expanding exponentially. Whereas the doubling time was an estimated 50 years back in 1950, it accelerated to 7 years in 1980, 3.5 years in 2010, and a projected 73 days in 2020. 5
Partnership with a Purpose
GE Healthcare & Roche want to help make care more precise for every clinician and more personalized for every patient.
Roche is a leading expert in comprehensive lab testing.
GE Healthcare is a leading expert in Patient Imaging & Monitoring Solutions.
This is the first time that two major players in healthcare, both global leaders in their respective fields, have entered into such a long-term, strategic partnership.
Our first joint clinical decision support solutions are designed to address some of the most challenging areas in healthcare, starting with Oncology and Acute Care.
- Visit Precisely
A Data Revolution is happening in healthcare. PRECISELY explores how we can activate data and liberate clinicians to help make patient care more precise, via artificial intelligence, machine learning and other technologies. Access articles, videos, webinars and more.
- Zanotti-Cavazzoni, S.l. “Duration of Hypotension before Initiation of Effective Antimicrobial Therapy Is the Critical Determinant of Survival in Human Septic Shock.” Yearbook of Critical Care Medicine, vol. 2007, 2007, pp. 187–188., doi:10.1016/s0734-3299(08)70339-3.
- Sepsis Fact Sheet, “Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) Statistical Briefs, Septicemia in U.S. Hospitals”. Sepsis Alliance.
- Hingle S. Electronic Health Records: An Unfulfilled Promise and a Call to Action. Ann Intern Med. 2016;165:818–819. [Epub ahead of print 6 September 2016]
- The Digital Universe of Opportunities: Rich Data and the Increasing Value of the Internet of Things,” EMC Digital Universe with Research and Analysis by IDC, April 2014
- Densen P. (2011). Challenges and opportunities facing medical education. Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association, 122, 48–58.