Conversationally Query the Patient Record.
Elevate Your Plan of Care.
Manage Your Patient.
Patient-Centric Team Collaboration.
Why Patient Deterioration Isn’t Solved
Refuses to be Compartmentalized
Partnership with a Purpose
- Visit Precisely
- Zanotti-Cavazzoni, S.l. “Duration of Hypotension before Initiation of Effective Antimicrobial Therapy Is the Critical Determinant of Survival in Human Septic Shock.” Yearbook of Critical Care Medicine, vol. 2007, 2007, pp. 187–188., doi:10.1016/s0734-3299(08)70339-3.
- Sepsis Fact Sheet, “Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) Statistical Briefs, Septicemia in U.S. Hospitals”. Sepsis Alliance.
- Hingle S. Electronic Health Records: An Unfulfilled Promise and a Call to Action. Ann Intern Med. 2016;165:818–819. [Epub ahead of print 6 September 2016]
- The Digital Universe of Opportunities: Rich Data and the Increasing Value of the Internet of Things,” EMC Digital Universe with Research and Analysis by IDC, April 2014
- Densen P. (2011). Challenges and opportunities facing medical education. Transactions of the American Clinical and Climatological Association, 122, 48–58.