Digital PET that’s everything we promised. And more.
Digital detection, remastered
Innovation in every layer
Discovery MI Gen 2 is engineered to deliver
What does one more detector ring give you? A whole lot.
See precisely what you need to see
Plan on making an entrance by leaving the room
Clear the way for clear images
Accurate data points to trusted treatment
A new generation of digital PET
- Optional works in progress. 30 cm AFOV configuration not for sale. Not approved by the U.S. FDA or any other global regulator for commercial availability.
- As demonstrated in a clinical evaluation consisting of 60 cases and 7 physicians, where each case was reconstructed with both DLIR and ASiR-V™ and evaluated by 3 of the physicians. In 90% of the reads, DLIR’s noise texture was rated better than ASiR-V’s. In 99% of the reads, DLIR’s image sharpness was rated the same as or better than ASiR-V’s.
- Discovery MI Gen 2 has the highest NEMA sensitivity in the market, comparing with common PET/CT systems with same or similar AFOV, (based on IMV’s Medical Information Division’s 2019 report as the manufacturers representing more than 90% of the US Installed Base).
- As demonstrated in phantom testing using a typical and fast respiratory model and OSEM reconstruction. Quantitative accuracy improvements are based on SUVmean.
- Compared to non-processed (STATIC, no motion-correction) data. As demonstrated in phantom testing using a typical and fast respiratory model, 18 mm Ge-68 spheres and OSEM reconstruction.
- Based on clinical practice at University Hospital Zurich, using 5-Ring PET/CT with MotionFree and RPM. These results are for illustrative purposes only and represent specific customer experiences; actual results could vary depending on clinical practice and circumstances.