You see differently when you see in contrast
SenoBright™ HD contrast enhanced spectral mammography is a next level mammography technology that offers an astonishingly clear way of seeing what matters in the breast. It subtracts the fibroglandular tissue that can cloud your view and increases the signal of iodine contrast, resulting in an unobscured, ultra-informative image that provides additional reporting confidence to unite patient and clinical team around a shared eality.
Remove and reveal in the deepest, densest tissue.Sometimes standard mammo techniques are enough
But in dense breasts – that’s half your patients2.
It does the math, magically. SenoBright™ HD dual-energy recombination technology
suppresses background breast tissue and maximizes the iodine signal for all breast density patterns.3-6
Increase diagnostic confidenceHIGH SENSITIVITY & HIGH SPECIFICITY
SenoBrightTM HD provides high sentivity and specificity to reduce
false-positives and help prevent unnecessary exams1.
Transform your patients’ experiencePatient anxiety can be reduced by providing a breast cancer diagnosis in one appointment, one setting, in less than 7 minutes.7
- Help reduce patient anxiety by providing a diagnosis in one appointment, one setting.
- When a woman receives an inconclusive mammogram result, every minute waiting for definitive answers seems like an eternity.
- By performing a SenoBright HD exam at the same time as a mammogram, in the same room, with the same equipment, you can help eliminate waiting times, lengthy exams and contraindications to breast MRI — sparing your patients additional emotional, physical and financial burdens.
- Providing peace of mind.
Two out of three patients8prefer the SenoBright HD
experience to a breast MRI, with:
- faster procedure time
- greater comfort
- lower noise level
- lower rates of anxiety9
The confidence of MRI with fewer costs overallAfter a suspicious or inconclusive mammo, get a contrast-enhanced image at minimal incremental cost. Research indicates a 53% reduction in equipment costs in addition to 59% reduced staffing costs for Contrast Enhanced Mammography compared to breast MRI.10 SenoBright HD CESM is a cost-effective alternative to Breast MRI, reducing cost-per-exam by 80%.11 And it can be a more affordable option for patients with and without insurance.
- Two out of three patients3
prefer the SenoBright HD
experience to a breast MRI.
- CESM is a cost-effective
alternative to Breast MRI, reducing
cost-per-exam by 80%14.
- Reduce patient anxiety
by providing a breast cancer
diagnosis in one appointment,
one setting, in less than
- SenoBright™ HD provides
with 53% fewer equipment
costs and 59% fewer staffing
costs vs MRI.10
- SenoBright™ HD significantly
reduces acquisition time
by up to 40% in large breasts15.
2. Kerlikowske K et al. JAMA Intern Med 2013; 173: 807–816. 3. Travieso Aja MM et al. Radiologia 2014; 56: 390–399.
4. Lalji U, Lobbes M. Womens Health (Lond) 2014; 10: 289–298. 5. Patel BK, Lewin JM. “Chapter 5: Comparison of Contrast-Enhanced Mammography and Contrast-Enhanced Breast MRI” in: Lobbes M, Jochelson MS (ed). Contrast-Enhanced Mammography. Springer 2019. (page 77/ 78-84).
6. Lewin JM, Yaffe MJ. “Chapter 1: A History of Contrast-Enhanced Mammography” in: Lobbes M, Jochelson MS (ed). Contrast-Enhanced Mammography. Springer 2019. (page 8). 7. Data on file GE Healthcare 2017.
8. Hobbs et al., Contrast-enhanced spectral mammography (CESM) and contrast enhanced MRI (CEMRI): Patient preferences and tolerance, J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2015. 9. Data on file. GE Healthcare 2017.
10. Patel et al., Potential Cost Savings of Contrast-Enhanced Digital Mammography, AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2017. 11. Data on file. GE Healthcare 2017.
12. It takes up to 10 minutes to interpret an MR vs 1–2 minutes for CESM. 13. Tardivel A et al. Breast J 1016; 1–9.
14. Data on file. GE Healthcare 2017. 15. Data on file. GE Healthcare 2017.