- SIGN UP FOR A DEMO
THE IMAGES STACK UPCompare, correct and confirm findings by flipping between the standard and recombined image.5,6 Doing so provides a rich map of both morphological and functional information that helps inform the diagnostic and treatment pathway.
Putting meaning in the image.
SenoBright™ HD dual-energy recombination technology suppresses background breast tissue and maximizes the iodine signal for all breast density patterns.3-6
- CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
THE EVIDENCE IS CLEARCESM is an alternative imaging method to MRI, especially when MRI availability is limited, and for patients for whom MRI is contraindicated.
SenoBright HD provides high specificity to reduce false-positives and help prevent unnecessary exams.
SenoBright HD delivers high sensitivity for more accurate breast cancer diagnosis.
- READ MORE HERE
BREAST CANCER DIAGNOSIS1 appointment, 1 setting, less than 7 minutes.²
- CONTACT A GE EXPERT
TWO OUT OF THREE PATIENTS...
Prefer SenoBright HD contrast mammography to a breast MRI,
- FASTER PROCEDURE TIME
- GREATER COMFORT
- LOWER NOISE LEVEL
- LOWER RATES OF ANXIETY9
The confidence of MRI with fewer costs overallAfter a suspicious or inconclusive mammo, get a contrast-enhanced image at minimal incremental cost. Research indicates a 53% reduction in equipment costs in addition to 59% reduced staffing costs for Contrast Enhanced Mammography compared to breast MRI.10 SenoBright HD CESM is a cost-effective alternative to Breast MRI, reducing cost-per-exam by 80%.11 And it can be a more affordable option for patients with and without insurance.
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
Webinar 1 for Rads:
Maxine S. Jochelson, MD, Director of Radiology, New York, NY
Contrast Enhance Mammography: A Potential Game Changer
JOIN WEBINAR 1
Webinar 2 for Rads:
Dr. Cathryn Keller, Managing Physician, Lake Medical Imaging, Florida
The Five Keys to Successful Implementation of Contrast Enhanced Mammography (CESM)
JOIN WEBINAR 2
Webinar 3 for Techs:
Sandra McFarlane, MRT(R), CBI(D) Technical Coordinator, St. Joseph's Health Care
Contrast Enhanced Spectral Mammography:
Implementation Made Easy
JOIN WEBINAR 3
2. Kerlikowske K et al. JAMA Intern Med 2013; 173: 807–816. 3. Travieso Aja MM et al. Radiologia 2014; 56: 390–399.
4. Lalji U, Lobbes M. Womens Health (Lond) 2014; 10: 289–298. 5. Patel BK, Lewin JM. “Chapter 5: Comparison of Contrast-Enhanced Mammography and Contrast-Enhanced Breast MRI” in: Lobbes M, Jochelson MS (ed). Contrast-Enhanced Mammography. Springer 2019. (page 77/ 78-84).
6. Lewin JM, Yaffe MJ. “Chapter 1: A History of Contrast-Enhanced Mammography” in: Lobbes M, Jochelson MS (ed). Contrast-Enhanced Mammography. Springer 2019. (page 8). 7. Data on file GE Healthcare 2017.
8. Hobbs et al., Contrast-enhanced spectral mammography (CESM) and contrast enhanced MRI (CEMRI): Patient preferences and tolerance, J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2015. 9. Data on file. GE Healthcare 2017.
10. Patel et al., Potential Cost Savings of Contrast-Enhanced Digital Mammography, AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2017. 11. Data on file. GE Healthcare 2017.