The Quick Look that Helps Deepen the Patient Connection
The GoldSeal pre-owned refurbished Vscan* is a handheld, pocket-sized visualization tool powered by ultrasound technology. The Vscan device enables physicians to visually inspect inside the bodies of their patients during the physical exam. By providing real-time black-and-white anatomic and color-coded blood-flow images at the touch of a button, Vscan may help you:
- Enhance the physical exam by visually validating what you see and hear
- Gather more information at the point of care to assess organ function and aid in diagnostic decisions
- Connect more deeply with your patients for quality care
And you can accomplish this - affordably.
Learn more about Vscan, from product information to educational offerings to service and application support, at our Vscan portal.
Learn more with our GoldSeal brochure.
Visualization Capabilities for an Improved Workflow
Vscan applications include abdominal, urology, cardiac, fetal/OB and pediatric imaging - helping you provide efficient patient care.
In-Your-Pocket Portability for Imaging at the Point of Care
Small and lightweight, Vscan can travel with you — from patient to patient — within your primary, critical, or specialty care clinical environment.
Ease of Use
With an intuitive one-hand user interface, Vscan enables straightforward integration into your clinical practice.
Functionality that Fits Your Needs
Ample battery capacity means you can count on Vscan for patient scans throughout your busy day. A fully charged battery on Vscan v1.1 provides up to one hour of continuous scanning.
GE GoldSeal refurbished systems offer you value and quality and a smart use of precious healthcare resources:
- Selective process: Stringent selection standards ensure that only those systems with well-known and acceptable service histories qualify for GoldSeal.
- Quality: Refurbishing completed by OEM factory-trained technicians who ensure all OEM specifications are met.
- Same-as-new warranty: Same one-year warranty as on new systems; service contracts available.
- Service/support: Online assistance with questions, local service.
- Up-to-date technology: Refurbishing includes installation of latest possible software release and original OEM parts.
- Training: Operation and application training available, with optional CE Tech training credits available.