- Exams are automatically loaded and processed when transferred to the AW system.
- No waiting for image loading and processing. Processing is performed in the background while you read another exam.
- Saves time, so you can read more cases per day.
- Gives you greater flexibility since you can switch between exams instantly 1, without exiting the current exam, for secondary review or consultation with a referring physician.
- Access up to eight1 processed exams instantaneously.
- Optimized performance for specific anatomies and indications, e.g. bone subtraction2 settings are tailored for carotid studies and are different from angio run-off settings, etc.
- Appropriate anatomy and indication processing protocol is automatically selected based on acquisition protocol.
- Automatic2 no-click bone subtraction.
- Automatic2 no-click coronary vessel tracking and segmentation.
- Colon is automatically unfolded2 and tracked for CT colonoscopy exams.
- Automatic2 myocardium functional analysis is processed for all cavities.
1. The Autolaunch feature is only available on the AW Workstation. On the AW Server, up to 3
exams can be opened simultaneously
2. Some functionality are linked to optional purchasable packages
Minimum 12GB RAM required for workstations.
Minimum platform release
- Requires x8400, x8600 or Z800 hardware. Or any AW Server Hardware.
- AW VolumeShare 2 or later for workstations. AW Server 2 Software release required for server hardware
This feature is a productivity option in Volume Viewer which gives the ability to automatically load in memory cases that are transferred to the AW. A single click in the AutoLaunch window raises instantly the Volume Viewer protocol that has been automatically launched. Interaction with the data is immediately possible as data are preloaded and ready to read.
with Autolaunch & Preprocessing
Centre Cardiologique du Nord, Saint-Denis
The Centre Cardiologique du Nord (CCN) clinic has 182 beds and is specialized in cardiovascular disease. The centre performs 3000 cardiovascular surgical procedures and 1600 angioplasties per year. CCN has been a pioneer in cardiac CT since 1999, and continues to optimize acquisition and processing techniques to make these procedures more reliable and efficient. They perform 15 vascular and 15 cardiac exams per day on their LightSpeed VCT-XT system. This raises many productivity challenges, especially on the processing required to achieve a thorough assessment of the pathology.